Ranga is Successful serial entrepreneur with 25 years of experience in IT specializing in project management, IT Infrastructure Design, Implementation and Post-Implementation Support on global scale
- A serial entrepreneur and an ardent believer of building an Uncontested market space
- Have raised funds from Angels twice and exited from one business
- Core strength in Service Delivery Standards using ITIL, ISO 27001 and TOGAF practices
- Crafting Marketing Strategies and leading up to Execution and achieving financial results in diverse geographies
- Domain knowledge of logistics services and shipping companies.
- Effective team leader with a proven track record of managing multimillion-dollar projects and assuming full responsibility for project management, team building, delivery and cost containment
- As a Charter Member of TiE, Chennai (The IndUS Entrepreneurs) a global not-for-profit organization, actively involved in mentoring start-up ventures on scaling up their businesses and Operational efficiency
- Ranga regularly writes articles on Leadership and Entrepreneurship which have featured in Business Mandate, Data Quest, CIO Online
- A strong believer of CSR initiatives and constantly insists that it has to be part and parcel of organizational planning in forums such as NASSCOM, CII and TiE
- Ranga is an engineer by qualification and Post-Graduate in Busness management from University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia.
Rangas is our lead Advisor who helps us in different Strategies to scaleup the business to new heights
Jacob Perez -
Jacob Perez is a visionary and is dedicated in advancing extraordinary knowledge and enables leaders to transform their passion into action. He is the Co-founder and Director of The School of Leadership (TSL) & VwinN Corporate Solutions Pvt.Ltd
Jacob has held senior positions in various professional and multinational companies. Jacob also held the position of Vice President with Bharti Airtel Ltd, Vice President with Spice Telecom, Sales Manager of Wrigley's India and with ITC Tobacco Limited.
Vivek Chandrasekharan, a graduate in Business Administration (Entrepreneurship) has over 12 years of global experience working within the Technology Industry in various technical and managerial roles. Vivek is now helping Windsonline in implementing effective strategies. His experience covers, working with a leading Risk Management Software vendor and he was instrumental in development and deployment of risk management software solutions at Johnson and Johnson, Glaxo Smithkline and MTN, Africa’s largest telecom operator.
He spent two years in Singapore working within the Innovation Centers at two of the leading universities. As the Manager of New Business Incubation at Singapore Management University, his passion was to help start-ups with their early stage product and marketing strategy.
CA. Vimal Venu, a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and a qualified Information Systems Auditor is the Chief strategist of consultvv, Vimal helps windsonline in formulating Finance and Growth strategies